Gifts That Pay You Back
- Charitable Gift Annuities
charitable gift annuity is part investment and part gift. It’s a great
option for donors who want to secure their own financial stability
while ensuring support for the Lancaster Education Foundation. A
charitable gift annuity can provide:
- Supplemental Income Payments for your lifetime and the lifetime of your spouse.
- Significant Tax Breaks at the time of the gift and every year thereafter.
- Support for LEF for generations to come.
- A charitable gift annuity is part investment and part gift. It’s a great option for donors who want to secure their own financial stability while ensuring support for the Lancaster Education Foundation. A charitable gift annuity can provide:
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- A charitable remainder trust (CRT) is a “split interest” giving vehicle that allows you to make contributions to the trust and be eligible for a partial tax deduction, based on the CRT’s assets that will pass to charitable beneficiaries.
- There are two main types of charitable remainder trusts:
- Charitable remainder annuity trusts (CRATs) distribute a fixed annuity amount each year, and additional contributions are not allowed.
- Charitable remainder unitrusts (CRUTs) distribute a fixed percentage based on the balance of the trust assets (revalued annually), and additional contributions can be made.
In order to honor your legacy, we ask that everyone who has chosen to remember LEF in their estate plan send us a confidential, written record of the gift. By clicking on the link below and sending this form to our office, you allow LEF to recognize and honor your gift, while keeping our records correct and updated for the annual, confidential audit performed to maintain our Charitable 501(c)(3) status. Your name and amount of your gift are kept strictly confidential and will never appear in any public record.
Thank you for your commitment to the School District of Lancaster through the Lancaster Education Foundation!
Statement of Intent